Interested in joining the EMN team? See below for our current job openings.
Agile Project Manager / Digital Producer
Seeking Candidates as of October 2016
We are searching for a smart, organized and driven Digital Project Manager / Producer to join the team at Evolving Media Network in Kingston, NY.
EMN is a creative web studio and digital production company, handling the construction of custom web applications and websites for its clients. As Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of web/mobile software and web development projects, management and administrative tasks, and leading those projects to completion. You will work closely with our web development team in planning, testing, and launching projects. Additionally, the project manager will act as the main point of contact for our clients, keeping them abreast of all aspects of the work progress.
- 2+ Years experience in production management of digital or software applications
- Customer relationship and stakeholder management background
- Experience developing and managing multiple work plans simultaneously
- Excellent organization skills at meeting preparation, facilitation, note-taking/documentation, and action item follow-up
- Ability to communicate in and outside the team on process and technical issues
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions under pressure
- Ability to design and manage multiple production schedules, making changes as needed and communicating the significance of the changes to both internal and external stakeholders
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models, as well as knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices to fit a creative services agency business environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies, managing large, complex projects in web development environment
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with 5-10 team members
- Hands on web production experience with CSS/HTML/JS or other languages and framework
- Experience with administration of: WordPress, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Mandrill
- Shell experience
- Experience with the git version control system, familiarity with Continuous Integration process
EMN is seeking candidates who are passionate about the web, design, and technology. We consider ourselves to be a friendly, forward thinking group of people engaged in the effort to deliver experiences that represent the very best of the modern web. We hope to find someone aligned with our values and mission.
Compensation will most immediately be a reflection of the experience that you have in actual agency work. If you can hit the ground running and take on the management of several projects immediately we will be able to compensate you at a higher level more quickly. If you have less experience but want to learn and are able to grow into the position, your compensation will grow with you over time. We offer health care, dental and vision benefits, a 401(k) and paid time off. We have a creative working environment full of talented, kind people who are very enjoyable to work with.
To apply for this position please write an email cover letter with attached resume and send to us at email@example.com.